About Veterans' Education
Welcome to Veterans’ Education at NC State!
Welcome to NC State University and to the Veterans’ Education Office. We serve over 700 veterans and eligible dependents in the processing of their VA Education Benefits, from the initial application to on-going benefits management. At NC State, we look with pride on our long history of support for veteran/eligible students and our entire military community. Our iconic Memorial Belltower reminds us daily of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice. NC State offers continued on-going military support, reflected throughout our vibrant on-campus military population — veteran students, ROTC, faculty and staff.
NC State partners with leaders in business, industry and government to deliver new ideas, products and services to world markets. Equally important, as a frontrunner in experiential education, NC State helps students develop personal and career-ready skills to put their learning into practice.
Along with the campus military community, we welcome you to NC State. Our office is here to serve you.
Registration and Records
Veterans’ Education Office
NC State University
Services We Provide
We provide support for students the following VA Education benefits:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Survivors and Dependents Assistance
- The Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship
- The Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation for Veterans (VOC-REHAB)
Student Benefits Management
- Provide the VA with accurate and timely Enrollment Certifications
- Inform VA and student of enrollment changes which impact VA benefit payments
- Facilitate student resolution of payment issues with the NC State Cashier’s Office and/or the Veterans Administration (as appropriate)
- Offer guidance in the resolution of VA payment issues
- Provide current information concerning VA Education Benefits, programs, and Veterans Administration points of contact
- Notification of changes in Veterans Education benefits regulations impacting benefits
NC State University proudly offers red, white and blue honor cords to graduating active-duty, guard/reserve and veterans. The honor cord represent our appreciation for these students’ service and sacrifice. Cords are available at the NC State Veterans’ Educational Benefits Office in Harris Hall. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Registration and Records
1000 Harris Hall
2831 Thurman Drive
Raleigh, NC 27695