Enrollment and Tuition
Enrolling as an NDS Student
After completing your NDS application, follow these steps to enroll and register:
- Select the classes you desire to take:
- View a complete schedule of courses online.
- NDS students are limited to taking eight hours of classes per semester.
- NOTE: If you fulfilled the prerequisite for a course at another institution, you will need to contact the instructor and/or department offering the course and request to be added. You may be required to provide a transcript indicating that the required courses have been completed in a satisfactory manner.
- Register for classes via the MyPack Portal
If you have difficulties, feel free to call us at (919) 515-6278 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information on add/drop dates are found by viewing the academic calendar
Tuition and Fees for NDS Students
Tuition rates for NDS students follow the same payment rates as degree-seeking students. Tuition rates can be found on the Cashier’s Office Website.
- NDS Students who are considered Post-Baccalaureate Studies (PBS) will be charged at the same rate as students in the Graduate School. This means that PBS students taking ONLY Undergraduate courses will be charged at the Undergraduate student rate. However, if a PBS student takes ANY Graduate level courses, the entire semester will be charged for the Graduate level tuition rate.
- NDS Students who are considered Undergraduate Studies (UGS) will be charged at the same rate as an Undergraduate student.
- NDS Students who are only taking Distance Education courses will be charged the same rate as Distance Education students.